Digital Quick Scan
As a part of our commitment to your success, we would like to offer you our Digital Quick Scan package.
This package aims to uncover key insights and identify areas of improvement within your supply chain.
Through this quick scan, we will:
- Assess your current objectives, such as sustainability (CO2, ESG, CSRD, circularity, etc.) and traceability (recalls, compliance, digital product passports, etc.).
- Identify bottlenecks that hinder efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Analyze current costs, time, and resource utilization to understand the potential for savings and return on investment.
Based on the findings of our Digital Quick Scan, we provide you with tailored recommendations and validate potential next steps on how to accelerate your supply chain transformation and leverage the benefits of transparancy.
Workshop Supply Chain Mapping
Acquiring Valuable Insights
In this interactive workshop of four hours, we will work closely with your team to map out your supply chain and identify areas for optimization.
The workshop will involve the following steps:
- Mapping the physical supply chain of three key material streams, providing a clear visualization of the flow of goods.
- Analyzing the information stream to identify data gaps, redundancies, and opportunities for optimization.
- Assessing the communication stream between departments and stakeholders, ensuring seamless collaboration and information exchange.
- Mapping the external stakeholders involved in the material streams and assess information and communication flows.
By the end of this workshop, you will have a comprehensive understanding of your supply chain processes, enabling you to make data-driven decisions and implement targeted improvements.